Want Long, Luxurious, & Amazing Hair??
Hair extensions just might be your go to solution.
I offer Babe & Hot Heads Hair Extensions.
They come in 18.5'' or 22.5''
Beaded, Hybrid Wefts, Hand Tied Wefts, Machine Wefts, and Halo techniques.
Having extensions isn't for just length or body it could be for clients who want to grow out their short hair and want to have their hair long and beautiful now. Or how about someone who has thinner hair and wants it thicker.
Extensions are your instant, snap your fingers magic wand.
Now understand this is a luxury service so if you're thinking about extensions make sure you have time time to maintain them as well as afford them.
Here is how the cost breaks down:
Hair Costs: Babe Hair & Hot Heads Hair Brand
-Due at time of Consult: $800-$2500+ (Commitment booking fee)
depending on what type of hair goals you're looking for (*please note these are estimates)
1 Package of hair $800+
2 Packages of hair $800-$1000+
3 Packages of hair $1200-$1600+
4 Packages of hair $1800-$2500+
Most clients will need 2-3+ packs of hair to get their desired hair goals!
Customizable looks with 18.5'' & 22.5'' will depend on the hair goals and what type of hair you have to start with.
Install of hair extensions:
- I charge $175/per hour
- Usually takes me 2-3 hours to install ($350-$525+ total)
- Complementary haircut & style to blend extensions (Valued at $65)
- Complementary Retail Package (Valued at $75- extensions shampoo, conditioner, brush)
- Any customizing of color services are separate and will be charged accordingly.
*If client brings their own hair extensions in for install I as the stylist am not liable for damage to the hair during install/outgrowth, no refunds will be given on the install price if you decide to take them out because you don't like them. I have every right to refuse install of hair extensions that were not purchased through me when I feel that the hair is not in great shape or it has come from a non-ethically source store/website.
(NO EXCEPTIONS!!) There is no guarantee of best results when the client brings in their own hair extensions.
- Is every 6-8 weeks
- Includes new beads & thread
- I also charge hourly $175/per hour
- Please note if you don't take care of the hair you will probably need to purchase new hair sooner than expected.
- Most hair extensions will last up to a year if taken care of properly.
- I do like to do a complementary deep olaplex treatment on the hair extensions so for this we will need to break up into two different days.
Day 1: Take out extensions. Then we will wash, deep treatment and dry your hair, then install a different day if not enough time. *Sometimes we can do everything on same day just depends on availability. (about 3 hours)
Day 2: Reinstall extensions and style. (about 2 hours) * Tape-Ins for example will need to be 2 days in order for
re-taping of extensions.
- Hair costs are NOT refundable & NO refunds will be allowed once purchased.
- However if you decide to not do the hair extensions service, you may take the hair packages with you.
- If client doesn't take care of hair properly I am not responsible for redoing/re purchasing new hair for any reason.
- However if the hair was not in great shape before installing then I will make it right.
Each client receives extension shampoo, conditioner, extension brush complementary
with first install of hair extensions service. (valued at $150)
Customize your color to match your extensions or we can also color your extensions to match your hair. This would be an extra service so pricing can be found on my service menu page
Book your consult with me to customize your dream hair today!